What’s on in Mildura? Share on facebook Facebook Share on linkedin LinkedIn More to explore
best places to eat in mildura
Did you know your favourite distillery is now serving food?
And not just any food.
Glorious, funky & fabulous food!
Fossey’s is now one of the best places to eat in Mildura and of course, we wouild argue the number 1 on the best places to eat in Mildura list.
Our fabulous food menu has something for everyone! Check out Fossey’s delicious menu but to save you the trouble of looking elsewhere, we’ve listed them here:
- Pork Belly Bao Buns – Crispy pork belly bao buns w/ gin pickled vegetables, fragrant
herbs & toasted peanut-sriracha mayo.
- Beef Sliders – Fossey’s beef sliders (3) w/ Red Gum Rum infused smokey BBQ
sauce, colby jack cheese, rocket & gin-soaked pickles.
- Panko Prawns – Panko crumbed tiger prawns w/ a thai herb salad & Fossey’s
Desert Lime Gin aioli.
- Fossey’s Funky Battered Fries – With your choice of Red Gum Rum infused smokey BBQ sauce or Fossey’s Desert Lime Gin aioli.
- Arancini – Sundried tomato, basil & parmesan arancini with a watercress,
walnut & feta salad served w/ beetroot hummus (pictured above).
- Baked Camembert – Our signature single malt Fossey’s Whisky & honey glazed onto a round of baked camembert served w/ local artisan bread.
- Fossey’s Cheese Platter – Mature picantino (Italian) and maasdam (Dutch) cheese
w/ crackers, fruit paste & array of seasonal & local dried fruit
* GF crackers available
- Fossey’s Charcuterie – Selection of cured hams and pastrami w/ gin pickled onions &
gherkins, pate, caviar dip & breads
- Desiree Potato Chips – With your choice of Red Gum Rum infused smokey BBQ sauce or Fossey’s Desert Lime Gin aioli
More to explore
What’s on in Mildura this Weekend? Share on facebook Facebook Share on linkedin LinkedIn Now the weather has gotten a little colder,
Media release: MILDURA’S FOSSEY’S DISTILLERY INTRODUCES OUTBACK MOONSHINE THIS EASTER WEEKEND Media Release Mildura’s Fossey’s Distillery introduces Outback Moonshine this Easter Weekend.