This month at Fossey’s Share on facebook Facebook Share on linkedin LinkedIn More to explore
click for vic
CLICK FOR VIC
Fossey’s is proud to be listed on the Victorian government’s website Click for Vic. The site is designed to give visitors the taste of Victoria from home. The website has a selection of the many restaurants, cafes, bars, producers, growers and artisans offering visitors a slice of the good life delivered straight to your door. https://www.visitvictoria.com/clickforvic
From the Sunraysia region we have some of the finest businesses which have been featured on the site:
- Fossey’s Ginporium and Distillery – is a delectable place to tantalise your taste buds with all things Gin. Fossey’s Ginporium is a boutique Gin Distillery located in the heart of Mildura’s CBD and in one of Mildura’s most iconic buildings steeped in fascinating history. Join in the live Gin Distillation experience at Fossey’s every Thursday as the Gin Soaked Distiller and Master Ginventor bring Stanley the Still to life and take you along on the wondrous journey of craft Gin. For those who can’t make it in person, Fossey’s website is perfectly set up to make online shopping a breeze. You can have any of the fabulous spirits delivered directly to your door allowing to you experience & enjoy Fossey’s at home. https://www.fosseysgin.com.au/
- Murray River Salt™ Salt – The flakes are produced using the pristine mineralised brines from ancient saline aquifers of the Murray Darling Basin. The stunning pale pink hue of the salt flakes is a result of the mineralised brines.
Murray River Salt™ Salt Flakes are Australia’s only Pink Salt. The flakes are very soft and fragile and create a superior texture to your dish. Purchase Murray River Salt™ products online or visit them at their store in Mildura. https://murrayriversalt.com.au/
- Stefano’s Cantina – Leaving your choice of dishes to the whim of the chef could be daunting if the chef were any other than Stefano de Pieri, whose taste is decorated and flawless. Tucked into the cellars, dine on three or five courses of seasonal, rustic Italian fare. Lauded by critics, locals and visitors alike, with a chef’s hat from the Good Food Guide 2020, Stefano’s is as iconic as the Grand Hotel it is housed in. https://www.stefano.com.au/
- Orange World – is a fantastic working citrus property which has a tractor train tour of the orchards, with informed commentary on the unique facets of the industry that relate only to this area. The tour also includes the nursery, varietal plantings, a visit to the lookout tower and packing shed.
- Cappa Stone Wines – are a local Sunraysia, boutique winery. The Cellar Door is only a 10-minute drive from the Mildura CBD, in Sunnycliffs.To make the wines, they select super-premium parcels of fruit from the local Sunraysia wine region as well as other Cool Climate regions like the Coonawarra, Adelaide Hills and Clare Valley wine regions. They transport these carefully selected parcels of fruit to the winery to be handmade and nurtured into super premium wine. In the winery, they use open fermentation vats, basket presses and age the wines in only the finest of oak barrels. You can order online or visit in person. https://www.cappastonewines.com/
- Trentham Estate – is a family-owned winery, cellar door and restaurant, set right on the banks of the Murray River at Trentham Cliffs. In the cosy Cellar Door, Trentham offers tastings and sales of its vast wine range with something to please all tastes – classic, rounded styles right through to award-winning alternative varieties. You can shop online or purchase in person.https://trenthamestate.com.au/
- Mildura Holden Motor Museum – houses a private collection of Holdens starting from the very first 48-215 right through to the latest Monaro and Statesman. What is unique about the collection is it is entirely owned by the one man, Ron Morello, who had always had the dream and passion to set up the Museum – and as of October 2016 his dream come true. If you appreciate the history of a well restored vehicle then the Mildura Holden Motor Museum is a must stop if you are in the Sunraysia district. Check it out online: https://milduraholdenmuseum.com.au/
More to explore
MEDIA RELEASE – Post COVID events starting to come back! Share on facebook Facebook Share on linkedin LinkedIn Fossey’s Distillery presents their
MEDIA RELEASE & Launch Invitation – Darling Harvest Gin Share on facebook Facebook Share on linkedin LinkedIn Mildura Community Water Bank Media