venues in mildura
Thirteen Fantastic Venues in Mildura
Whilst Melbourne has been locked down, Mildura remains open for business. And thank the sweet gin lord for that! I know so many of us didn’t enjoy not being able to socialise in the last lockdown. But have revelled in being able to catch up with friends at our favourite haunts since restrictions were relaxed.
Today I am going reveal thirteen fantastic venues in Mildura to help you decide where to hang out with your mates and enjoy the freedom we have in our sensational town.
Here we go, in no particular order:
- Thai Riffic – Truly one of the best places to eat in Mildura. With the most intimate setting, the food is to die for and service second to none. The only problem with Thai Riffic is it’s so delicious, I find it difficult to STOP eating!
- Brass Monkey – A unique & friendly atmosphere awaits at this trendy establishment. Service is quick and food is a delight to the taste buds. I usually get the Feed Me package which is great value and leaves me feeling incredibly spoilt.
- Sip – One of the locals’ favourites and possibly the hippest bar in Mildura. My personal favourite is their hot chips which are always crispy and beautifully seasoned. The service is fast, friendly & fantastic. I also appreciate Sip’s commitment to creating less landfill by using gluten free pasta tubes as straws instead of plastic ones. Now that’s impressive!
- Café 1909 – This is undoubtedly the most scenic venue in Mildura. River views make this place picturesque! My recommendation is to soak up the glorious winter sunshine out on the decking overlooking the river whilst enjoying a beautiful meal, served by friendly staff.
- Pizza Café – This little gem right in the city heart, offers a casual setting where you can sit inside or take advantage of the alfresco dining. You can enjoy well priced meals of pasta, antipasto, focaccias, salads and more. Relax in the friendly ambience as you enjoy the aromas of the wood ovens or sit al fresco and soak up the Mildura sunshine.
- Botanica – Enjoy the culinary delights of Chef Dag & Co. In the relaxed atmosphere dining room with large tables and comfortable seating. With over 30 year’s experience, Chef Dag has introduced a menu of modern Australian cuisine utilising the array of local produce found in Sunraysia. Botanica pride themselves on providing Mildura a place to eat with great food and service and find much joy in seeing people enjoy experiencing the food they have created. Definitely one to pop on your list of must visits!
- Corporate Moose – A groovy bar in the city heart with such a fun atmosphere. I love catching up here with friends later in the evening. It’s excellent for a late snack after having a few drinks too. I particularly like the American theme. It is different to anything in Mildura and kind of reminds me of the movies.
- Sunraysia Cellar Door – This is great hang out for drinks on a Friday night after work. I have spent many evenings enjoying laughs and fine wine with friends at Mildura’s iconic and wonderfully unique, Cellar Door. The relaxed atmosphere is a pleasure and the crowd are always good value too.
- Mildura Brewery – A Mildura icon located in the city heart! This is another super unique venue in our great town! It’s an ultra-cool place with loads of energy & atmosphere. Food is generally pub menu favourites and the service is always friendly!
- Stefano’s Restaurant – The fabulously famous Stefano De Pieri owns this wonderful Mildura eatery! Dine in the glowing cellars of The Grand Hotel in the evening for something incredibly special and an experience you will never forget! Stefano’s food is always second to none and the service is the same. Definitely include this on your “Must Visit List” for your next special night out.
- Spanish Bar & Grill – This is Mildura’s one and only dedicated wood fired grill and steakhouse. Think open fire cooking in a setting that is warm and inviting. Service is welcoming and happy! The setting is beautiful.
- Fasta Pasta – Seriously it’s fast! I have had the yummiest pasta at this venue. It’s quick & is on your table before you know it!
- Fossey’s Distillery – And of course, last but not least, Fossey’s! Trip Advisors number 1 rated place to visit in Mildura! Need I say anymore? It’s fun, friendly, warm and has the BEST gin on the planet. You will not be disappointed from a visit to Fossey’s Distillery. This, I can 100% guarantee.
There you have it, folks! A list of thirteen fantastic venues in Mildura for you to relax and enjoy our freedom this weekend. Make the most of it, I say!
If you have any other venues you think I should have included on this list, by all means shoot me a message on our Facebook page or email me email@example.com and I will be sure to check it out for myself. We LOVE supporting local businesses & can make another list of venues nominated that I have left off this one. For more info about great places to see, Visit Mildura has a plethora of information which is sure to help greatly!
Bottoms up & chin chin, gin lovers!
Until next time,
Fossey’s Ginspired Blogger Girl
More to explore
best places to eat in mildura Did you know your favourite distillery is now serving food? And not just any food. Glorious,
Media release: MILDURA’S FOSSEY’S DISTILLERY INTRODUCES OUTBACK MOONSHINE THIS EASTER WEEKEND Media Release Mildura’s Fossey’s Distillery introduces Outback Moonshine this Easter Weekend.
Easter Weekend at Fossey’s Open every single day over the Easter weekend, bring friends, family and your fabulous selves and enjoy all